Maria’s nativity church has a simple facade and a single nave structure. The church was built in 1452 on the ruins of an ancient oratory. Today the church is used as “auditorium”.
Address: Via Camangi, 48031 Bagnara di Romagna (RA)
Phone: 0545 76054 Church
How to get
Historical town centre. Car and bus park. Accessible to disabled.
(Updated to 29/07/2022)