The municipal palace of Fusignano was built whereit used to stand the building that Vecchi family donated to the town in 1788 to host a public school. In 1818 it became the townhall.
The palace was widened and decorated by the architect Cristoforo Giovannardi, who was also the author of “Pescherie” and “Beccarie” in via Castello, old public buildings which are not existing anymore.
Address: Corso Emaldi 115 – 48034 Fusignano (RA)
Phone: 0545 955653 Information Office
Website: Comune di Fusignano
How to get
Historical town centre. Car and bus parks.
(Updated to 28/07/2023)