The ‘Palazzo dei Contadini’ (farmers’ palace) was restored in 1998 and is now a multipurpose cultural centre, popularly know as “Ca di cuntaden”, in the local dialect.
The institution started in 1910 as a farmers’ cooperative, recreational centre and machinery garage; it also functioned, partly, as a school.
Address: Via Roma 14 – 48020 Sant’Agata sul Santerno (RA)
Phone: 0545 919900
How to get
In the town centre. Car parks nearby.
(Updated to 26/11/2020)