The tower that rises in the main square of Conselice called “the bell tower” is actually the municipal tower.
Commissioned by Rodolfo Vacchi (first podestà after 1814) it was built with the church of S. Martino in 1830 by the architect Giuseppe Magistretti. Rebuilt in 1871, 36 meters high, it houses the clock and bells of the church of S. Martino. The project, with the original drawings, is preserved in the municipal historical archive of Conselice.
Address: Piazza Felice Foresti – Conselice (RA)
How to get there: historic center parking nearby
(Updated to 12/02/2022)