The church Collegiata di Santo Stefano Protomartire, was built in 1376 and hosts an altar piece of the Veronese painter Felice Torelli (1666-1748), a painting of the bolognese school of the Carracci and a precious tombstone carried out in the XVI century by Pietro Barilotto from Faenza.
Address: Corso Sforza 64 – 48033 Cotignola (RA)
Phone: 0545 40118
How to get
The church is located in the histoical town centre. Car and bus park.
open during services
(Updated to 15/08/2023)