This church has inherited the name Santa Maria del Pilaro from the former church built in 1712 at the crossing between Via Marocche and Via Maiano, which had been destroyed during the war in 1945.
Inside the church can be admired a painting depicting Santa Lucia, which comes from the omonymous oratory (which doesn’t exist anymore), some paintings by the artist Bergamini and the frescoes that he painted in the apse.
Address: Via Maiano 21 – 48034 Maiano Monti di Fusignano (RA)
Phone: 0546 21642 Church
How to get
The church is by the crossroad with via Santa Lucia, in the village of Maiano Monti.
open during services
(Updated to 24/08/2023)