The parish museum houses is in the parsonage of the Church of San Giovanni Battista and Sant’ Andrea Apostolo and it houses books and paintings from the XV to the XX century.
Historical archive with documents dating from 1252.
Address: Piazza IV Novembre 2 – 48031 Bagnara di Romagna (RA)
Phone: 0545 905503
How to get
The museum is located next to chiesa di Sant’Andrea in Piazza IV Novembre, in the historical town centre. Car and bus parks. Not accessible to disabled.
openings and guided tours upon request
(Updated to 07/09/2019)