The Sanctuary was begun in 1766 upon design of the architect Cosimo Morelli and inaugurated in 1770.
From the following year, the traditional processions with Our Lady image started; they were called “Rogazioni”.
The outside was completed in 1853, with the facade of Ricciardelli . Inside, the altar and the altarpiece are in “scagliola”.
They provide a marvellous marble effect and were carried out by Della Quercia brothers in 1770.
Address: Via Madonna 75 – 48031 Bagnara di Romagna (RA)
Phone: 0545 76054
How to get
2 km far from the historical town centre direction Lugo – Ravenna, in front of the cemetry.
Car parks. Accessible to disabled.
Please check hours phoning to the church
(Updated to 29/07/2022)