Teatro Moderno reopens for film screenings following its refurbishment. This theatre has a long history as a cinema in the area.
People in Fusignano started to see films around 1910, when the parish bought the first projector, which is still kept here. Films were silent in those early days, but audiences were very large, especially in the ‘30s.
Teatro Moderno was built in 1964 and designed by the architect Arturo Locatelli from Faenza.
Mons. Mario Vantangoli and Father Domenico Buldrini, two priests from Fusignano, created and run the cinema with great enthusiasm over the years, for the benefit of the community.
Address: Corso Emaldi 32 – 48034 Fusignano (RA)
Phone: 0545 954194 – 366 4580045
Web site: http://www.cinemateatrofusignano.it
How to get
The theatre is in the town centre. Car parks nearby. Disabled access available.
(Updated to 03/06/2022)