In the past, this XVII century mansion villa has dominated for a long time the sorrounding area, which used to be mainly marsh lowland. The house is decorated with frescos by Tommaso Bibiena; it is linked, through a small gallery, with the choir loft of the oratory, which was built in 1753 by Giovanni Barbucchielli from Ravenna.
Since a long time, this building is Faenza’s episcopal property and is partially inhabited by clergymen.
Address: Via Reale 43 – 48020 Glorie di Bagnacavallo (RA)
Phone:333 2995822 (don Marco)
How to get
At 9 km far from Bagnacavallo. The villa is on SS 16 via Reale. Car park available.
open upon request
(Updated to 08/09/2022)