The so called ‘Prato di Sant’Andrea’ is the area where the old castle of Bagnara used to be; the castle of Bagnara was founded by the Romans and then destroyed in 1222 in a battle between Bologna and Imola, so there is no actual building any more.
Here were found several archaeological finds which are kept and displayed in the museum of the castle Museo del Castello.
Address: Via Lunga incrocio Via Fossette – 48031 Bagnara di Romagna (RA)
Phone: 0545 905501
How to get
About 1km south of the town centre.
(Updated to 30/07/2022)